Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend In Review

I had a crazy weekend. It started Saturday morning. I wasn't feeling well but had to work half a day. Went into work started feeling better. Went to the mall to find missing pieces for my outfit I was going to wear for church. After that I went to get my hair done. My friends and I had plans to go to a dinner and movie. I met at one of my friends house to ride with her. I had not really eaten all day. Just a snack here and there because I wasn't feeling good.
We went to see the movie Obsessed. I was not that impressed. The restaurant we were going to was in the same complex as the theatre so me and two other friends walked over. We were seated. Our orders were taken. I had started feeling bad again as soon as we sat down. I excused myself and went to the restroom. My friend that I rode with called my cell and asked if I was okay. I let her know the deal. She came in the restroom and she said "we are leaving" I really must have looked bad. I could not even drive myself home. She had to drop me off. Needless to say I did not make it to church Sunday. Now I have to deal with the choir police on Tuesday at practice.

1 comment: