Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feeling Behind

I was looking back over my goals and The two that are really hard for me to wrap my head around is the adoption one and the home ownership one. I think about these two everyday. I look on the computer researching all kinds of info that pertain to these particular goals.

I believe that it is hard for me to wrap my head around them because of the financial commitment both require. I believe that I may be trying to do too much too fast. But I sometimes feel that time is passing me by and that I should be at a different point in my life by now. I know that God has a plan for my life, but I am human sometimes I have these feelings.

2 comments:

  1. Just continue to move forward and don't stand still unless you are listening to God's voice. I know that GOD is in control of our lives and if he hasn't opening the doors for you to walk through them. Then you are doing his will. In this economy I think families should pull together. I'm happy you aren't rushing anything...your home and the adoption will be there when it's time. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get me worry...I also "Feel Behind" :-)

    ReplyDelete