Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dirty Dancing

Last Friday a group of friends and I participated in a cardio strip fit class. It was interesting. I learned that it takes a lot of upper body strength. The next day I could barely walk. Sunday I had to wear flats to church. I always wear heals. Well we were given a free class pass for one week to use. I had my class this evening. It was not a strip fit class, it was a dance class. I used to be a dancer so this is more familiar to me. This particular fitness studio offers many types of classes such as pilates, hip hop, cardio, personal training etc. So I signed up for a year. You can take unlimited class for twelve months . I am very excited to get back in the swing of things. Now if I could find a ballet class to join I would be set.

Maybe I'll find a picture and post.

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised you joined, but that's a good thing. I can't wait for you to post some pictures. :o)

    ReplyDelete