Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What's Up With....

Me.

I am a busy bee.

1. Classes are keeping me busy. I have been very successful. Only one B.

2. Went on an interview. Did not get the job. I am quite okay with the outcome.This is the second time I have interviewed for this particular position. Probably the last. God has a plan for me.

3. It's the holiday season so I have obligations with the church. Rehearsals and so forth.

4. I believe that I am going to start a new case for my volunteer position.

5. Have a meeting at the end of the month for future home buyers. Getting paperwork in order for that.

6. Trying to stay social with my friends.

That's what is going on with me. Just trying to stay sane.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you are doing fine. Sounds like you are experiencing this thing called life! Keep pressing on!

    ReplyDelete