1. I went to a performing arts middle school. My major was dance and my minor was piano.
2. I love Human Biology. I like watching and reading things about science and how the body works.
3. I sang in the Island of Grenada when I was about 10. It was for church. My grandmother bought me a dress form one of the local vendors. I went on stage and sang my song. There was a long note I had to hold at the end of the song. When I finished I let out a loud Whew. The whole church started laughing.
4. When I was little I used to carry around a bag with cassete's and a walkman. lol
5. I love to shop. It doesn't matter what it is for. I can tell a person what stores are where at every mall here in our city.
6. I love to travel. I used to go on a big trip every year with my grandparents.
7. I don't really wear tennis shoes. I don't have a reason to.
8. I have a friend that I have known for 25 years. We met in kindergarten.
9. I love to watch sports. Especially football. I don't like playing any though.
10. At this very moment I wish I was Kerry Washington in the Bad Habits video by Maxwell. If you didn't know. He is my pretend husband.