Thursday, August 27, 2009

So I have been bad on posting this month. No particular reason why. I guess I didn't have much to say. So I will let you in on what is going in my life right now. Nothing much. The fall semester started this week so I am back in the swing of things for that. I had my behavioral management class yesterday. I think I am going to like it. It is an educational psychology course I am required to take. Since my undergrad was in psychology and sociology it is a good fit for me. Finally a class that I don't mind being in till 9:30 pm. I have a foundations class tonight. Probably will be boring but I guess I shouldn't prejudge.

This month our church had a campaign (so to speak) called random acts of kindness. Everyday we are supposed to do something kind or nice for people. So I have been trying to keep up with that. What you don't realize is that you do kind things for people almost everyday like holding the door for someone or smiling at them.

I guess I could tell you that I love reality tv. Let me rephrase I enjoy most reality tv shows. Not all. I like Project Runway, So You Think You Dance, Top Chef,etc. I guess I could do another post just about that. Umm.........

Later.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the idea of ramdon acts of kindness.

    I'm glad to hear you are back in school. I'm sure it's an exciting time for you.

    ReplyDelete