Thursday, May 21, 2009

No Topic

I don't have any one thing to blog about today but I thought I should post something because it's been over a week since my last post.
I had a kind of embarrassing moment this week. I normally am on top of things when it comes to my appearance. Well I put on this new dress the other day and did not know that you could see through it until 8:35 pm when one of my fellow choir members told me. I am so glad that I had on flesh tone underclothing. The dress being see through would explain why a man harassed me earlier that evening at the mall when I was picking up a cardigan from the Gap.
He asked - Where did you get the dress?
Me - Old Navy.
He- You have exquisite taste.
Me- Giving him the eye and crazy face ( thinking Old Navy not exquisite, just a plain ole store)
He- Don't you think?
Me- I say yeah ( so he will stop talking to me)( Maybe he is really admiring my handbag)
He- Continues saying something
Me- Ignoring him (cross over to the other side of the mall)
Me- Thinking ( Sexual Predator, he was kind of old looking and I look very young for my age)
He- Steady trying to talk to me.
Me- Speed walking.

Last Saturday my mother graduated with her masters of management. She did participate in the commencement because when she got her undergrad degree she did not walk so my grandparents got to see their only daughter receive her degree. Pics to come.

My PC is still out of commission. The tech called me last week because he thought that he had found the problem. Well he didn't. Now it has to go to the manufacturer. I will not talk anymore on this blog about my laptop until I get I back. I know you guys probably don't care :)

That's all folks. Blog ya in a few days.

4 comments:

  1. Poor thing,

    Your dress was see through. That was a little embarrassing. Hopefully it wasn't too bad. That perv in the mall sounds creepy.


    I was wondering if your computer was still out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl,

    I'm giving the blogs a break. You can email me at adh5667@hotmail.com.

    I love the song!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...so you were showing your goods.

    ReplyDelete