Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Big Easy

I am going to the Essence Music Fest in New Orleans for the Forth of July. I have always wanted to go and this year it's happening. I made up my mind that I was going to start living my life and not sit and wait on somebody to do things with me. That is how I found my church. So I let my sis and some friends know that I was going and that they could join me if they were interested. They said yes. We ordered tickets. Hotel arrangements made. It's a done deal. I'm very excited.

I love N.O. Thought about going to college there. Can't wait to eat all the great seafood. Go to the flea markets. I also want to tour the city and see the hurricane damage and progress they have or have not made. I just can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I am more excited about the trip since the finale of Top Chef was there. I saw a few restaurants I would like to visit.

    FYI: I'll be making my reservation this month.

    ReplyDelete