Friday, January 2, 2009

Everything You Touch

So my first song selection is The Winans, "Everything You Touch is a Song." I choose this song because there is more to a song than the beat, melody, or particular artist sound. The words get me sometimes even if I don't particularly like the artist. It's amazing how powerful music is. It can make you happy, sad, laugh , or cry.

I remember hearing this song when I was little. I didn't understand the meaning until I was older and experienced life's many ups and downs. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Your blog is beautiful and that is a wonderful idea to write your goals down for the year to put them out for others to help you reach them. Maybe I should do the same with some of my personal ones!! Welcome to blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome. I love reading your blog. Can't wait to see if you post those goals.

    ReplyDelete