Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goals for 2009:


  • Pray consistently

  • Study the bible at least once a day

  • Start my graduate program

  • Research home ownership seriously

  • Research Ethiopian adoption seriously

  • Pay off some debt

  • Exercise

  • Get a new job

  • Save more

These are a few of the goals that came to mind that I would like to accomplish this year. This is one of the reasons I started this blog. Pastor Kim last sunday said that if someone else knows your goals, dreams and aspirations that it is more likely you will stick to a plan to make sure achievement is met. I believe this to be true because people wont let you forget. She asked us to write down something that we wanted to change for the year 2009 on a piece of paper and give it to another member in the church so they could not only remind them of what they wrote but also pray for them. Thought it was a good idea. I didn't get a chance to participate because I was in the choir stand , but I think this blog entry will be just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment